To play in a Junior Tour of Northern California tournament you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a current NCGA membership, YOC members click here
- Pay 2015 Junior Tour Membership Fee of $40
- Take Mandatory Rules and Etiquette Curriculum
- Have an established Handicap Index at the time of entry into the tournament (See Handicaps And You)
- Have an index of 18.4 or lower on the day of registration
- Be between 10-18 years old by tournament day – (players under 10 can request exemption)
- Have not started college
- Add a photo to your profile
If you have not signed up for a JTNC event in the past you will need to create an account. Enter your GHIN number and last name to create the account on the JTNC Tournament Registration Site.
For special age or handicap exemptions please contact Aaron at the NCGA office (831) 622-8234. Exemption cases will be heard on a case by case basis.
If you need further assistance, please contact the NCGA offices at 831-625-4653 and ask for JTNC staff.