To play in a Junior Tour of Northern California tournament you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a current NCGA membership
- Pay 2014 Junior Tour Membership Fee of $40
- Take Mandatory Rules and Etiquette Curriculum (New in 2013)
- Have an established Handicap Index at the time of entry into the tournament (See Handicaps And You)
- Be 18 or younger
- Have not started college
- Add a photo to your profile
If you have not signed up for a JTNC event in the past you will need to create an account. Enter your GHIN number and last name to create the account on the JTNC Tournament Registration Site.
If you need further assistance, please contact the NCGA offices at 831-625-4653 and ask for Kelly.